Monday, October 4, 2010

Somedays I just have to Laugh Out Loud!

Hi hCG'ers

I have to admit - I love reading through my daily email daily. It is ALWAYS great news and even bad news emails are great news. Here's what I mean:


Hi Cara;
I have been going through a small plateau. I reached 15lbs on Friday morning but the scale never moved not even up till yesterday. 4 days. I have not, in any way, varied. Even some nights, I don't have the fruit....


Anyway...yesterday I decided to try the Apple Day. Today, the scaled just tipped down 2 lbs (barely). Is that reasonable? I would think that I should be dropping the weight ( or maybe I am just greedy). (Today is Day 12 of the VLCD).




thanks,   Peggy from BC
I can't help but chuckle when I receive these (chuckle with, not at).
So here is what I read:

1)   Peggy isn't eating all of the food necessary to fuel her brain to tell her body "burn fat NOW'. Always remember like your mama says: "eat your fruit'. if you skip anything from the VLCD you are only allowed to skip your melba toast.

2)   Peggy is down 15 lbs in 12 days! (but thinks it should be more)

I hope you don't mind but I do laugh a bit when people that think that they will take hCG for a week and hit their goal - no matter what it is. Let me tell you one thing: It takes TWO weeks! lol... just kidding.

I always say - you will lose a minimum of 10 lbs per bottle. So 26 days supply = 20 lbs minimum. 43 day kit is 30 lbs minimum and 60 day kit is 40 lbs minimum. When I say minimum - I mean it. You will probably lose a lot more but I like you tell you the worst case scenario.

Another important point. When you are losing inches, you don't always lose pounds on the scale.
The weight registered by the scale is determined by two processes not necessarily synchronized. Under the influence of hCG, fat is being extracted from the cells, in which it is stored in the fatty tissue. When these cells are empty and therefore serve no purpose, the body breaks down the cellular structure and absorbs it.


But the breaking up of useless cells, connective tissue, blood vessels, etc., at times follows the fat-extraction/emptying process. When the fat is emptied from the cell the body replaces some of the extracted fat with water which is retained for this cell filling purpose.



Because water is heavier than fat, the weight scale may show no loss of weight even though fat has actually been consumed to make up for the extra calories needed during the 500-calorie VLCD diet. When such tissue is finally broken down and the water released, there is a sudden flood of urine and a marked loss of weight.


This is the reason for the appearance of no weight loss on the scale while following the instructions of the diet. Don?t worry ? fat is burning at all times during the hCG diet treatment. Just pee on a Ketone Strip and that will give you the proof you need! (http://www.labessentials.com/Ketone_strips.htm)

No comments:

Post a Comment