Monday, October 4, 2010

Yayyyy! An hCG Diet VLCD Diet Approved Shake

I have many people asking me whether they can have protein shakes and low and behold another successful hCG Dieter wrote me today with this good news:

Hi Cara
Here is the link to the Protein Powder I found in Canada that is VLCD safe (I lucked out as it's the protein I always use anyways)! It is the best protein (cleanest and tastes best too)!




It has been a lifesaver for me! I mix it with water and strawberries! I get it at 'Popeyes' and I know they carry it at 'Goodness Me' too.




http://www.progressivenutritional.com/#/women-harmonized-protein-overview


Sarah

Thanks Sarah from all of us whey protein shake lovers! I can't wait to try them.

1 comment:

  1. Within 20 to 25 days HCG Drop shown me good result.
    And I m also satisfied with this result..!!
    HCG Canada

    ReplyDelete