Monday, October 4, 2010

Great Karma!

 Good day everyone,
I just had to share a phone call that I received from an hCG client this morning.

One of my hCG Diet Canada clients from about 6 months ago had tried every diet out there (who hasn't!) and was skeptical about hCG (who isn't!). The call I received was from her good friend, wanting to order the hCG diet plan and when I asked how she heard about hCG Diet Canada, she mentioned her friend.
She explained that her friend (my client from 5 months ago) had tried and tried to lose weight for about two and a half years because she was very overweight and her son was suffering from kidney disease. She was the compatible donor but the hospital wouldn't undergo the surgery because of the health risks it would place on her because she was obese. She purchased two 43 day kits and lost a whopping 70 pounds over 5 a month period! (Round 1: 43 days on hCG, 21 days maintenance, 20 days off, Round 2: 43 days on hCG, then 21 days maintenance).

Well, it brought a tear to my eye at the time (and even while I write this), to hear that she finally was able to drop the weight with our hCG Diet program and now is accepted by the surgeon to be the donor for her son. Wow!
The wonders of this miracle liquid never cease to amaze me.
What great karma it is to help so many people lose weight.

It got me thinking about how it helps not just those that lose the weight but also their families and friends. Now her little boy will get that kidney he so desperately needed not to mention that she will be around a lot longer to be in his life now that she is at a normal weight.

So do the hCG Diet not just for you, also for those that love you.

1 comment:

  1. I. Would like to purchase hcg how much is it for the large kit. My name is Denise my email is Seaniecy@gmail.com I have used the drops before. I am concerned about the negative news lately on locctaine and hcg what are your comments on that.

    ReplyDelete