Monday, October 4, 2010

The ULTIMATE Chicken Grill from Wendy's

I want to applaud Wendy's for having an amazing site for showing nutritional information. It is fun and easy and a bit addicting. I had to get off the site though because I am on the VLCD and the pictures were making my mouth water a bit. lol.

Anyways.... the reason that I was on the site was to find something that people on the hCG Diet could pick up if in a jam and couldn't make it home for lunch or dinner (I am sure we've all been there once or twice).

So here's my suggestion:
The Wendy's Ultimate Grilled Chicken
http://www.wendys.com/food/Nutrition.jsp?personalize=117
Once I ticked off everything bad I was left with a bunch of lettuce (ask for LOTS) and a grilled chicken breast - totally VLCD friendly!!

All you need to do is order this amazing Ultimate Chicken Grill and ask for no toppings (other than mustard if you want) and LOTS of lettuce (or the tomato & ask for 4 slices or the onion ask for 4 slices). If you are a veggie mixer (WHICH I AM NOT!) you can get the onions, tomatoes and the lettuce.

Everytime my roomate has asked for this and asked them to keep the bun they get very confused so get the bun and just throw it out.

Cheers!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment