Monday, October 4, 2010

I love hearing from hCG Diet Canada customers


Hi everyone.
I decided to add a blog on the site because I hear so many success stories that I would like to share the great news with everyone, and my thoughts, and some funny stories along the way. Needless to say - I hope people read it and more importantly enjoy it.

Here is a great email I received today from Shirley from Hamilton:

Hi Cara:

I am currently on the hcg diet and am so glad I found you to order it from because over the past year I have been having problems trying to get it into Canada. When I was in the States in February I was able to bring some bottles back with me. This is my second round and wasn't sure if I would run out or not so that's when I found your website. I have a friend who just started her's on the weekend. I went through some trial and errors the first time around but am doing very well this time. Today is day 14 and I am down 12.8lbs I am totally happy with the results and how I feel this time around will be doing it for a month. Its great to know that I have you in case I run into any problems. Not to mention that with the convenience of your company I can now tell friends who want to try HCG where to get it.
Shirley


I LOVE getting emails like these. They really make my day.
Keep them coming in.
The power of hCG really overwhelms me sometimes...
especially when I hear about how it changes people's lives when they have tried every other diet out there - like I had!

To success!

No comments:

Post a Comment