Monday, October 4, 2010

Here I go on the hCG Diet - Round 2

Round 2 - Phase 1 - Day 1

The first round I went down 29 lbs in 37 days.
Let's see what I can do this time now that I know more and have helped hundreds of people with the hCG Diet Canada plan.

Fat loading report.
So far today I have eaten:
2 Big Macs with extra sauce
1 extra large triple thick chocolate milkshake
2 cups of cashews

Dinner tonight I am planning on eating my favourite - KFC and I have already bought ribs for dinner tomorrow. Mmmmmmm

The only problem is that it is 5:30 and I am already feeling the effects of hCG creeping up and squelching my cravings and appetite.

I hope that I can force down that large Dairy Queen Chocolate Extreme Blizzard (1,400 calories!) for dessert tonight.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment