Wednesday, October 6, 2010

hCG Weight Loss is Fast... But Not Instant!


Hi hCG'ers!

I received this email below from LouAnn in Sania, Ontario and thought I would share it with everyone


Hi Cara,

I thought I would give you an update. Sept 26 was my first 500 cal day. To date I have lost 11 pounds. This is good, I mean in 11 days, 11 pounds, however why have I heard so many have lost 2-4 pounds a day?


 
I have stuck to this diet to the letter, the only thing is I forgot to about the B12, so I started it today. Do you have any suggestions if I’m doing something wrong?

So my response?

With full dosage (60 drops/day or 125 IU injectable hCG), women lose 1-3 pounds per day during the first week of the protocol, while men can expect to lose 2-4 pounds per day. This tapers down over the remaining weeks and woman can expect an overall average loss of 0.5 - 1 pounds per day, with men losing 1 - 1.5 pounds per day over the course of the hCG treatment.

I also find that people who lose 2-3 lbs a day are those that fat load to the max and they lose the high pounds amount during their first VLCD week - in order to drop the lbs from the high fat intake on days 1 & 2. They end up plateauing the odd day once they are into the diet - making the average weight loss ballanced back to1 lb a day.

So in other words - 1 lb a day is fantastic!
Not to mention the inches lots in 11 short days.

Cheers and good luck to all
Cara

2 comments:

  1. Hey buddies, such a marvelous blog you have made I’m surprised to read such informative stuff. hcg diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. To elaborate further on the composition of these HCG drops, it is a form of hormone, created in the fetus, during the pregnancy. Buy hcg drops online There are 100's of for weight loss promising guaranteed weight reduction. But i am not sure how it can helps.. Any suggestions???

    ReplyDelete