Friday, October 8, 2010

How many blueberries or watermelon allowed on the hCG Diet?

Hi hCG'ers

Since the recent development of blueberries and watermelon being approved on the VLCD Phase 2 hCG Diet as a fruit I have receive any questions asking - what quantities?

The goal each day is to eat 500 calories in total.
I always urge people to try to eat 70-80 calories each time for their 2 x fruit a day.

Calories:

Blueberries


  • Approximately 83 calories in 1 cup (about 5.1 oz) of fresh blueberries.




  • Approximately 79 calories in 1 cup of frozen unsweetened blueberries. 




  • Watermelon

  • Approx 9 calories in one ounce (28g) of watermelon




  • Approx 37 calories in 10 watermelon balls (about 4.3 oz)




  • Approx 46 calories in one cup (5.4 oz) of diced watermelon



  • So judge accordingly and aim for 70-80 calories each meal/snack (I use my fruit and Melba Toast for snacks and never eat them with my meals).

    I don't know many people on the hCG Diet eating these yet (new discovery!!!) so please let me know if you eat them and have any plateauing, or none.
    If you plateau on the day you eat blueberries or watermelon, please stop eating them right away and let me know.

    I think they both will be fine though.
    Good luck and stay in touch!

    Cara

    1 comment:

    1. This information has many things to read and I am glad to read more impressive information about it. Thank you so much for the share hcg diet plan menu printable for free

      ReplyDelete